Thursday, March 11, 2010


PEOPLE, 22nd march,Freekzy Nutz teaching at STudio Wu, 12 bucks only!! 8.30pm to 10pm.. Do Come Down!!on Monday
Come learn our FREEKZY STYLE :)
This is the only chance :)

Mar 22
Freekzy Nutz
Hip Hop (Intermediate)

Learn the frenzy style from Freekzy Nutz.
Fast movement and controlled steps and more techniques.

About Freekzy Nutz:
Freekzy nuts have been around more than 3 years. We have been emerged as top 3 winners in big compeitions namely Dance Crown of Honour 2009 and a finalist in Code Edge Asia 2010


COME DOWN TO OUR FINALS!!
AT ITE SIMEI PEOPLE!!
VOTE FOR US!!!!!

I hate you for not letting me have you and
I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody
Like I said before, I'm not that important to you
Ask yourself honestly.
What more can I say

No comments: