Monday, January 18, 2010




i had a great time with FREEKZY NUTZ last sunday,sadly kim was not there! i miss you kimberly! must meet your abg abg soon okay :) we should spent more time together guys.

Sometimes i wonder why people talk about me ?
if i do make mistakes in the past,im so sorry and do forgive me.
yes,i can be such an ass but honestly i have a cute heart you know :)
you guys can say anything about me but ask yourself,who are you to judge me?
only god can judge me because he's the only one can feel what i feel.so yah
what you wanna say,you say nigga :)

Fauzie poetry and ryhmes:
its been 3 inspiring years for the borthers of 5 main,
We've been through a lot of hardships but none complain.
we've fight a lot of obstacles that keep us constrain,
them haters start hating, the harder we train


i need a new wallet :(

No comments: